Andy Bounds - Easy, Lovely Sales!
Awarded the title Britain's Sales Trainer of the Year, Andy's insights stem from the fact that his mother is blind. This has given him a lifetime's experience communicating from someone else's point of view... so critical when seeking to persuade others!
- Learn to effectively communicate with your customers
- Practical advice for bringing round the conversation when you feel like it's going wrong
- Tips for dealing with common customer queries including 'can you drop the price'!
Dominic Colenso - Unlocking Star Performance
Dominic Colenso is one of the UK's leading performance experts, known for helping organisations around the world unlock the star potential of their people.
- Learn how to engage effectively as a team
- Provide direction and leadership in times of uncertainty
- Know what to say under pressure
Chris Moon MBE - Step Beyond
Chris knows exactly what it takes to overcome adversity and supposed limitations. He was blown up in Africa clearing landmines for a charity and lost his lower arm and leg. Less than a year after leaving hospital he completed the London Marathon and how run the world's toughest ultra-marathons, so he knows a thing or two about resilience.
- Tips and advice for overcoming adversity
- The importance of a positive mindset
- Focusing on your skills, not weaknesses, to achieve success
Phil Jones MBE - How to have higher quality and more relevant remote selling sessions with senior leaders
Phil Jones, Managing Director of Brother UK, shares the insights required to tune into the life of Senior Leaders and start converting conversations into sales.
- Understanding the day to day live of a C-Suite Executive
- Learn new ways to connect
- Time saving techniques to make your online meetings really count
Grant Leboff - How Persuasion Works - A Framework for Every Sales Situation
Grant Leboff is one of the UK's leading Sales and Marketing Experts. In this session he considers the massive changes that are taking place in the world and how you can continue to sell.
- Understanding buyer behaviour
- How to connect with your customers to show credibility
- Practical advice for customer come backs