Art of Conversation
Nigel Risner - How to Create a Massive Impact... And Be An Effective Zookeeper
Being an effective leader, good team player and successful salesperson pivots on our ability to communicate with the various different personalities that we come into contact with. Nigel has recognised the common traits of the leading players and likened them to four animals. Which one are you? A nurturing dolphin, playful monkey, purposeful lion or meticulous elephant, before watching the webinar, take the quiz to find out: https://www.nigelrisner.com/zoo-quiz
- Communicate effectively with your colleagues and customers
- Be in the Room - the importance of staying present
- Model off the best - what we can learn from those we admire
Jenna Davies - Speak up Look Sharp How to Have More Impactful Conversations Online
Jenna Davies is the Founder, Communication Trainers and Presenting Skills Specialist, at The IAM Hub.
This year, we've been navigating endless online meetings and presentations while contending with challenges like tech glitches, which leaves a very small window to look sharp and the attempt to build genuine rapport on screen. Join this webinar to find out how to have more of an impact online.
- Nail your first impression on video
- Know when to stop talking
- Deal with tech disasters
Dominic Colenso - Unlocking Star Performance
Dominic Colenso is one of the UK's leading performance experts, known for helping organisations around the world unlock the star potential of their people.
- Learn how to engage effectively as a team
- Provide direction and leadership in times of uncertainty
- Know what to say under pressure
Richard Newman - The Science of Storytelling for Business
Richard Newman is an award winning speech writer and Founder of hugely successful Body Talk, a company which helps 10,000 clients a year deliver better speeches and win more business!
In this insightful webinar, Richard takes us through the different stages of storytelling as an effective sales technique.
- Learn the three stages to story telling
- Make your ideas more persuasive and memorable
- Transform the way people respond to you
Henry Rose Lee - Want to Sell More? Use Millennials and Gen-Z
Award-winning and sought-after speaker, Henry Rose Lee works closely with organisations - in the C-suite and HR. She helps to address the challenges all organisations now face of different generations working together.
- Understand the common traits of inter-generations
- Learn how to attain true harmony between your generational workforce
- Steps to encourage your workforce to thrive together
Jon Baker - Unlocking Your Hidden Productivity Gap
This presentation will teach you how to work differently so you unlock more of the skills from the introverts in your team. Activating your introverts not only improves individual performance but more importantly effectiveness of the whole team.
- Unlock more productivity from your team
- More effective client care and problem-solving
- Greater understanding of your team
Anthony Stears - Ready Aim Fire
Anthony Stears, aka the Telephone Assassin, is a professional speaker who helps people to take control of their telephone conversations and give them the confidence and skills to make each call count.
- Learn techniques on how to generate leads
- How to get past the 'gatekeeper'
- Build confidence and create rapport over the phone
Dr. Carmen Simon - The Keys to a Great Remote Sales Presentation
When you’re not meeting face-to-face, your presence is reduced to a thumbnail on a web conference.
And your sales deck—the one designed to be the backdrop for an in-person conversation—becomes the focus of attention.
To make matters worse, you’re competing with a highly distracting on-screen environment. To cut through the noise and win, your presentation visuals need to hook your audience, keep them engaged, and deliver a highly memorable message that inspires decisive action.
- How to build a sales presentation to keep customers engaged
- How to sell virtually
- How to ensure your presentation is memorable
Andy Bounds - Sell More by Saying Less
Andy Bounds shows three things the world's best salespeople do and how to absorb them into how you sell. He'll also show you his proposal techniques - they've increased the hit rate of every company who's used them.
- Buy-in: Getting customers to instantly see how useful you are to them
- Persuasion: Overcoming the objections you're sick of hearing
- Hit rate: writing and following-up your proposals, so they win
Simon Hazeldine - Why Salespeople Don't Make Good Negotiators: And What You Need To Do About It
Simon Hazeldine, best selling author and International Speaker, discusses the art of negotiation.
- Why negotiation is essential
- Improve your communication with customers
- Tried and tested methods to improve negotiations