Steve Head - The Paradox of BEING Strong
With almost 30 years experience in sales, marketing and human performance, Steve has helped 1000's of people to deliver their best consistently, especially under pressure.
Steve discusses why your highest performers are more likely to 'SNAP'. Learn practical strategies to build 'psychological armour' so they can increase personal resilience, increase personal impact and learn the secret to motivating almost anyone.
- The personality characteristics that contribute to the 'SNAP'
- Why your strongest people are most likely to 'SANP'
- How four minutes can help
- The 149 effect
Chris Moon MBE - Step Beyond
Chris knows exactly what it takes to overcome adversity and supposed limitations. He was blown up in Africa clearing landmines for a charity and lost his lower arm and leg. Less than a year after leaving hospital he completed the London Marathon and how run the world's toughest ultra-marathons, so he knows a thing or two about resilience.
- Tips and advice for overcoming adversity
- The importance of a positive mindset
- Focusing on your skills, not weaknesses, to achieve success
John McCarthy CBE - Against the Odds, Staying Motivated and Positive When the Chips Are Down
It took supreme levels of self motivation for John McCarthy to stay alive and remain sane during 1,943 days of squalid captivity at the hands of terrorist kidnappers in Lebanon. John kept his dignity and triumphed over sadistic bullies determined to destroy him mentally and physically. He even won the respect at some of his captors.
- Staying motivated in the face of adversity
- Making connections and showing respect to build better relationships
- Dealing with change in uncertain times
Drewe Broughton - Vulnerability: The Key to Unlocking Potential
Drewe aims to clear the fog of confusion that holds people back from performing at their very best - whether that is on the sports field, in business or in their personal life.
- Learn to maintain consistency to reach and remain at the top
- Understand vulnerability and how we use it to protect ourselves
- Using vulnerability to unlock success
Colin MacLachlan - Mental Toughness
Colin is a former SAS soldier, involved in some of the most high profile and daring SAS mission in recent time, best known for appearing in Channel 4’s SAS: Who Dares Wins and Channel 5’s Secrets of the SAS.
Colin was the first sniper on the scene when a hijacked flight with 180 passengers landed at Stansted. Sparking a four-day stand-off, it was the longest standing hostage siege on UK soil to date.
- Practical tips for fire fighting problems
- Cycle of Success
- The importance of your team and environment
Adrian Gilpin - Facing the Future Fearlessly
Adrian is a bestselling author and Chairman of the Institute of Human Development, harnessing the power of social learning to tap into the most ancient and potent form of communication: storytelling.Watch Now
Steve Rizzo - Motivate This!
The biggest challenge people in sales face today is staying optimistic and motivated to be at their best for more than just a few days.
“Nothing keeps salespeople from being productive and achieving their sales goals more than harboring negative feelings or having a bad attitude during the process.” – Steve Rizzo
Steve’s Common Sense Success Strategies will enable sales teams to transform their perspective so they can view challenges and setbacks through a more positive lens.
- SHIFT your way of thinking to get the results you want
- Develop skills that will eliminate the Curse of Negative Self-Talk
- Train yourself to feel good, be resilient and stay motivated throughout the day. Every day!
Brian Mayne Steering Your Way Through the Covid-19 Storm
For many years Brian Mayne has been teaching that ‘change is like the wind that blows’. Now we are all caught in the eye of the Covid19 storm that is wrecking lives and businesses on a global basis. Join my webinar and learn the key survival skills to steer yourself and your team though the Covid-storm to calmer waters beyond and thrive in the new opportunities to come.
- Key survival skills to steer yourself and your team through uncertain times
- Learn how to change obstacles into opportunities
- How to remain committed to your goals
Dr. Robbie Anderson - Chimp Management
Robbie Anderson is a BPS Chartered Psychologist specialising in high performing people teams and cultures.
Robbie is an expert in the Chimp Model, which has sold over 1.4 million copies worldwide as the The Chip Paradox, Robbie has personally collaborated with Chimp Model creator Professor Steve Peters for over a decade.
- Understanding the decision making part of the brain
- How to use the Chimp Model
- Learn how to become a happy, confident, healthier and more successful person
Jim Steele - Unashamedly Superhuman
Jim is an internationally respected speaker and business adviser. In this session he discusses how to perform at the highest level and to maintain resilience no matter what challenges come their way.
- Understand the science behind 'feeling under pressure' and how to work with it
- Learn about mental agility and adopting the right mindset
- Learn how your body language affects your results