Larry Winget - No Pain No Sale
Larry Winget, aka 'The Pitbull of Personal Development', is a best selling author, television personality and social commentator. Typically straight talking and caustic, Larry gets to the point of why you are not succeeding and what you need to do about it!
- Learn how to understand your customer and what they need
- Recognise how consequences drive behaviour and implement changes to ensure success
- Be authentic - establish who you are to drive success
Jim Steele - Unashamedly Superhuman
Jim is an internationally respected speaker and business adviser. In this session he discusses how to perform at the highest level and to maintain resilience no matter what challenges come their way.
- Understand the science behind 'feeling under pressure' and how to work with it
- Learn about mental agility and adopting the right mindset
- Learn how your body language affects your results
Sandro Forte - Be The Best You Can Be
Putting clients firmly at the heart of everything he does enables Sandro to run a genuinely focused and successful business, Forte Financial. He uses his experience to help those seeking success, whether it is in life, business or relationships.
- How to attract the very best prospects
- Obtain quality referrals
- Provide a level of service which will retain clients for life
Julie Holmes - Whole Company Selling: What if everyone in your company was helping you sell?
Julie Holmes discusses embracing the digital economy and delivery more opportunities that generate kick-a$$ value for you and your business. She looks at the Whole Company Selling methodology and what you need to do to create an ecosystem that accelerates your sales.
- The one most important action you must take to succeed in Whole Company Selling
- The two biggest benefits of Whole Company Selling
- The three ecosystems you should be working with that will get you more opportunities
Paul McGee - The SUMO Guide to Succeeding in Sales
With a background in psychology, Paul McGee, a.k.a. The SUMO Guy, delivers practical, relevant messages that can make an immediate impact on your professional life.
Paul's main aim is to enable people to SUMO - Shut Up, Move On and in this session he explains how you can do exactly that!
- Discover the biggest myth you will hear about sales success
- The real art of developing successful relationships with your customers and clients
- Discover the most neglected part of the sales process