Guide to Outreach & Prospecting
Anthony Stears - Driving Better Conversations for More Sales
Anthony Stears, aka Telephone Assassin, uses his experience to help you take control of your telephone conversations.
How you could be 'helping your customers to buy'
How to "steer" your conversations towards the outcomes YOU want.
Dispelling some old-fashioned sales myths and giving you practical advice you can put straight into practice.
Andy Preston - Stand-Out Selling: Who to Call, When to Call & What to Say?
Creator of the Stand Out Selling system, Andy has delivered remote and live event sales motivational training.
- Learn how to stand out from the rest
- Learn how to defend higher prices
- Learn the Rock Principle
Morgan J Ingram - Leveraging LinkedIn Voice Messages
Morgan J Ingram has been named a LinkedIn Top Sales Voice and Top 25 Sales Development Thought Leader.
He shares how to leverage LinkedIn voice messages to schedule meeting and re-engage with clients, showing you to find new ways to break through the noise.
- Why it's important to follow your connections career paths
- Tips to enhance your LinkedIn profile to stand out from the crowd
- Learn the 10, 30, 10 formula
Warren Knight - Social Selling in a Digital Age
Warren Knight is an award winning keynote speaker, a top 100 Global Influencer and top 100 Tech Influencer, he's internationally recognised as as a virtual speaker, trainer and coach on Digital Leadership and Transformation.
- Tools to review your social media profile and steps to make it better
- Learn how to create engaging content
- Tools and plugins to help you better understand your connections
Bernie De Souza - How to Get More Clients More Easily and More Often Without Even Selling Using These 15 Magic Words in Social Distancing Times
Bernie De Souza, a world - renown international speaker, bestselling author and leading authority in sales. He discusses how to get more clients more easily without selling!
- Soft closing skills with the exact words to use
- How to build solid trust and rapport with our potential clients in seconds
- How to talk directly to the decision part of our prospects brain
Grant Leboff - The Sales Marketing Conundrum
How does business communicate with prospects and customers during a COVID-19 pandemic?
- Challenge existing marketing techniques
- Innovative marketing solutions for the digital world
- Developing customer connections to ensure your brand sticks
Julie Holmes - How to Use Tech to Connect in Sales
A session on how to use technology (with an emphasis on remote technology) to reach, connect, develop and grow relationships with prospects and clients.
- Technology that aids connecting with new clients
- Technology to help organise your diary more effectively
- Technology to automate some of the sales process
Penny Haslam - How To Look Good When Customers Google You
It's always great to get a new customer out of the blue isn't it? I got a call like that today (woo-hoo!) but it didn't just happen by chance, lots of behind the scenes work will lead to more sales like this - Find out more in this session.
- Tips to feel confident on camera
- Creating your online profile and what you want to achieve
- Learning to stand out in the market place
Charlie Lawson - Does Social Distancing = No Networking
Charlie Lawson, BNI National Director and Author, of The Unnatural Networker, discusses the opportunity to network virtually and make useful connections while working remotely.
- New opportunities to build connections while working remotely
- Raise your profile and become an authority in your space
- Build meaningful relationships
Nathan Littleton - New Rules For Winning Business
Marketer, professional speaker and author, Nathan Littleton specialises in helping businesses to grow by attracting and winning more customers. He has worked with thousands of businesses globally to transform their online marketing and help them to get better results.
- Build credibility with your customers
- Create strong relationships with your customers
- The importance of serving what you sell