Pursuit of Goal Setting
Allan Pease - THE ANSWER: How to program your brain to change your life and reach your goals
International best-selling author and speaker, Allan Pease addresses why you are where you in life... AND shows you how to get to where you really want to be.
- Set and action clearly defined goals
- Overcome obstacles and avoid being manipulated by others
- Take control of your life circumstances
- Apply the art of visualisation and the power of affirmations to get what you want
Larry Winget - The Pitbull of Personal Development
Larry Winget is a best selling author, television personality, social commentator and internationally acclaimed speaker. In this session he offers solid advice for improving your life, business, finances and family.
- Learn tips to uncomplicate your business for more effective working
- Learn to take responsibility, evaluate and move on
- Learn universal principles that will help you succeed
Anna Hemmings MBE - Getting the Competitive Edge
Best known as Britain's most successful ever female kayaker, a two times Olympian and six-times World Champion, Anna retired from her sport in 2009 and went on to found a leading high - performance training consultancy.
- Learn how Anna translates the lessons she learned in sport to business
- Understand how to work as a team to create a competitive edge
- Learn how to develop a winning mindset
Will Greenwood - Setting and Achieving Goals
Having started working life on London's City trading floor and subsequently becoming the second highest try scorer in English rugby history, Will knows a few things about thinking correctly under pressure.
In his speech Will provides clear analogies between rugby and business. He speaks about defining a clear, simple and therefore effective business or sales strategy.
- Think correctly under pressure
- How to define a clear strategy
- How to always win
Steve Head - Winning Under Pressure
Steve Head is a full-time keynote speaker, inspirational trainer, coach and author. He is known by his clients as a dynamic speaker with practical ideas that simply work!
- Discover how to perform to your potential under pressure
- The simple secret to finding your confidence
- Why smiling really matters
Jim Steele - The Codebreaker Behind High Performers
Jim is an internationally respected speaker and business adviser. He obsessively focuses on people at the top of their game and knows successful people think differently. As we become more mindful of our thoughts and beliefs, we can shape them to drive behaviours that create the results that we are looking for.
- Have more influence and impact over the situations that challenge us
- Adopt empowering beliefs that allow us to take actions on things we fear
- Build a more positive, powerful identity that can transform the way we see ourselves and how others see us
Brian Mayne - Finding the Flow to Sales Success with Goal Mapping
Brian Mayne is a motivational keynote speaker, author and the creator of the world's leading whole-brain success system, Goal Mapping.
- Understand the science of positive thinking and goal achievement
- Learn the seven steps to goal mapping.
- Understand the power of your own potential
Midge Ure OBE - A Life in Music
Midge Ure: OBE, Band Aid, Live Aid, UltraVox, Thin Lizzy... are just a few of the ways you might recognise the name of a man whose career has spanned five decades.
Midge shares his story from working class roots in Glasgow to co-writing one of the biggest grossing songs, Do they know it's Christmas, that became the voice of a generation and raised over £20 million to date.
- The importance of realising the power of the group
- How to stay relevant in an ever changing world
- Settling doesn't equal succeeding
Steve McDermott - What I Learned From Muhammad Ali Other Big Hitters
Steve McDermott has been speaking worldwide for over 25 years. (You’d have thought he would have run out of breath by now!) And as three times winner of the European Motivational Speaker of the Year Award, he’s been described as a cross between a stand-up comedian and business guru. A blunt Yorkshireman with proven ways to help you be more successful in life, work and everything especially during unprecedented times.
Here he’ll reveal how Muhammad Ali (the best boxer of all time) helped him to work out what is most important. Some of which he also reveals in his new book “How to be a complete and utter f***-up: 47 ½ steps to lasting underachievement.”
- Adopt the mindset of masters
- Learn to be confident with presenting
- Ensure you remain focused during the pandemic
Steve Judge - Riding the Wave of Resilience to Become a Winner
In this current climate due to the Covid-19 outbreak we are all experiencing change in one form or another. Resilience is something that we all have within us, the more we exercise it the stronger we become.
Steve’s uplifting and yet poignant story will enable you to achieve your own journey of excellence. With messages and takeaways he’ll explain the tools and methods that he used. He’ll demonstrate the many times he picked himself up after being knocked down both mentally and physically enabling him to go from wheelchair to world champion.
Steve is now an established author and has set up and now runs his business as a resilience coach and professional speaker. He talks internationally and has received multiple speaker awards.
With real-world takeaways you’ll be inspired to not lean on your excuses and be motivated to take action by turning your excuses into challenges and achieve your own vision and goal in life.Watch Now