How to Succeed in Sales
Andy Bounds - Easy, Lovely Sales!
Awarded the title Britain's Sales Trainer of the Year, Andy's insights stem from the fact that his mother is blind. This has given him a lifetime's experience communicating from someone else's point of view... so critical when seeking to persuade others!
- Learn to effectively communicate with your customers
- Practical advice for bringing round the conversation when you feel like it's going wrong
- Tips for dealing with common customer queries including 'can you drop the price'!
Paul McGee - The SUMO Guide to Succeeding in Sales
With a background in psychology, Paul McGee, a.k.a. The SUMO Guy, delivers practical, relevant messages that can make an immediate impact on your professional life.
Paul's main aim is to enable people to SUMO - Shut Up, Move On and in this session he explains how you can do exactly that!
- Discover the biggest myth you will hear about sales success
- The real art of developing successful relationships with your customers and clients
- Discover the most neglected part of the sales process
Phil Jones MBE - How to have higher quality and more relevant remote selling sessions with senior leaders
Phil Jones, Managing Director of Brother UK, shares the insights required to tune into the life of Senior Leaders and start converting conversations into sales.
- Understanding the day to day live of a C-Suite Executive
- Learn new ways to connect
- Time saving techniques to make your online meetings really count
Sharon Blyfield MCIPD - Amplifying Skills in Sales
Sharon has spent most of her career developing young talent and she is passionate about creating opportunities for the next generation of leaders. With over 16 years experience in sales, she knows the experience required to be successful.
- The importance of role-modelling to inspire the younger generation
- Understanding your transferable skillset to move between sectors
- The role of the team in achieving success
Julie Holmes - Whole Company Selling: What if everyone in your company was helping you sell?
Julie Holmes discusses embracing the digital economy and delivery more opportunities that generate kick-a$$ value for you and your business. She looks at the Whole Company Selling methodology and what you need to do to create an ecosystem that accelerates your sales.
- The one most important action you must take to succeed in Whole Company Selling
- The two biggest benefits of Whole Company Selling
- The three ecosystems you should be working with that will get you more opportunities
Dominic Colenso - Selling Through The Lens: What Hollywood Can Teach You About Virtual Sales Pitches and Conversations
This is 2020 and you are no longer a salesperson, but the Writer, Director and Actor of your own Hollywood show. Join former professional actor and communications expert, Dominic Colenso, as he shares his top tips for making your online meetings a box office hit.
- Learn the lighting and framing you need to look your best online
- Understand the importance of movement in your delivery
- Learn how to reduce zoom fatigue and maximise customer engagement
Tim Riesterer - Four Must-Win Conversations to Keep and Grow Your Customers
Analysts estimate that existing customers now account for 70-80 percent of company revenue and profits, though very little purposeful effort has been aimed at customer expansion as a growth engine.
But new research proves that the buying psychology in renewal and expansion conversations is 180 degrees different than in acquisition conversations. And if you don’t tailor your sales and marketing conversations to meet these unique pressures and demands, you’re putting most of your revenue at risk.
- Discover new research to understand the customer buying process
- Learn proven messaging strategies for existing customers
- Discover the four must-win conversations with your existing customers to increase sales
Jeremy Malindine - Prepared to Restart. Tips to be Ready for Recovery
Jeremy Malindine, is a Global Sales , Service & Leadership Trainer. He discusses how your beliefs can drive sales.
- Understanding buyer behaviour
- How to reset your mindset to cope with change
- Tips to plan for an uncertain future
Adrian Barnwell - Demand Creation
Adrian Barnwell helps B2B consulting, IT and cloud sales organisations accelerate performance improvement. He discusses creating demand and building better customer relationships.
- What clients want from a relationship
- Creating urgency for buyers to act
- Navigating the client landscape to land a sale
Grant Leboff - How Persuasion Works: A Framework for Every Sales Situation
Grant Leboff is one of the UK's leading Sales and Marketing Experts. In this session he considers the massive changes that are taking place in the world and how you can continue to sell.
- Understanding buyer behaviour
- How to connect with your customers to show credibility
- Practical advice for customer come backs